Who is scopio?
Our scopio team plans, manages and organizes the conversion and expansion of branches and office environments. To this end, our 20 specialists are based in Berlin and Neu-Ulm, Germany, and develop customized solutions for our clients from the retail, office, food and banking sectors. In the last 25 years we have implemented more than 5,000 projects. Our permanent base is the architectural office Nething. We can always rely on the support of our 80 colleagues there from the fields of architecture and interior design.
Why are we looking?
We are successful and would like to expand our field of business and win new clients in order to grow further. Therefore we are looking for committed, goal-oriented colleagues who want to go this way with us. Our parent company Nething – a Swabian architecture firm – gives us the security and the necessary grounding for this growth step. Their trust in scopio is great. We enjoy a lot of freedom, can act agilely and implement ideas directly.
What is special about scopio?
Our day-to-day business is multifaceted. The projects always develop dynamically and are limited to a few months. Our project managers take on tasks in all service phases of architecture and thus have the opportunity to accompany and lead a project from start to completion. Variety is guaranteed and unconventional working methods and quick thinking are required.
- You will work on our nationwide projects with a focus on interior fittings in all phases of planning, from on-site measurements and approval to execution and detailed planning.
- You will assist in the preparation of feasibility studies and occupancy plans and develop design concepts for special uses.
- You will support the project manager beyond the planning stage in all phases of project processing and implementation.
- You have successfully studied architecture, interior design or comparable.
- You have initial professional experience as a planner, ideally in commercial interior design. Or you are interested in familiarizing yourself with this very dynamic and diverse field.
- You also like to work in LPH 6-9, because it is important to you that your plans are perfectly implemented.
- You work in a structured and effective manner, even with a high workload.
- You are confident with CAD (AutoCAD), proficient in tools for visualizations and presentations as well as Microsoft 365.
- You speak very good German (native level) and good English.
- Varied and challenging projects
- Quick entry into the projects
- Owner-managed company with flat hierarchies and agile corporate management
- Development opportunities, chances and perspectives in a growing team
- Further education and training
- Team events – we like to celebrate and do things together
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin
We are pleased to meet you
You are looking for: New impulses? Challenging tasks? Opportunities for further development?
Then join our team. We are looking forward to colleagues who inspire, enrich and support us. Please send your application documents with salary expectations to Theresa Gernert.